
It happened yet again. For the third time in 12 months, I've been involved in a car accident that was not my fault and has required a body shop and a rental car. So fortunately, I was not hurt and my boys were not with me. I can't tell you how often I think over that...I am SO GRATEFUL they were not with me. So he was a drunk-driver, ran a red light on the off-ramp to an expressway and hit me....then proceeded to exit his vehicle and flee the scene...but the cops were able to catch him and take him to jail and give him a bunch of tickets. He didn't even have a license. I felt kind of bad for his wife...can you imagine? So in a month or so I'll get my car back. So far all's working out okay for a situation that could have been far far more devastating. Also, I've learned through all this that photos aren't very able to capture the severity of the damage...this is a snapped axel and strut (are those the same?) I need an entirely new front end.
No comments:
Post a Comment