CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Blue Blankie


So wee Wesley has found himself a blanket that he seemingly cannot live without. It was a gift from Alan and Olive. He was screaming his head off last night after being awake for 5 hours and had another blanket over him that did not have a binding on it...I decided to switch blankets (this one I usually put over had been in the wash) and within 10 seconds he was quiet and on his way to dreamland. Tonight, same thing, crying and crying after getting a shot at the doctor, awake for 4 hours, has a blue blanket over him with a binding, but not THE blue blanket. I switch blue blankets and he's impressively more quiet and calm, although not yet asleep. Wow. Pretty cute, Mr. Particular :)

No comments: