So we headed out to the Fair, especially anticipating the rodeo since Simon (& Dan) think cowboys and horses and roping are really cool. Simon was amazed by all the rides and music and lights and Dan and I were amazed by "fried coke" and "fried PB&J"??? In retrospect, we really should have tried one of those! Simon liked the cows more than anything else an the rodeo held his attention for about a half hour, but there was too much time in between events to hold him in his seat. Much to my chagrin, his dad bought him a huge shot gun...I'd have preferred a little glowing necklace...but he LOVES his gun :)
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Arkansas State Fair & Rodeo
So we headed out to the Fair, especially anticipating the rodeo since Simon (& Dan) think cowboys and horses and roping are really cool. Simon was amazed by all the rides and music and lights and Dan and I were amazed by "fried coke" and "fried PB&J"??? In retrospect, we really should have tried one of those! Simon liked the cows more than anything else an the rodeo held his attention for about a half hour, but there was too much time in between events to hold him in his seat. Much to my chagrin, his dad bought him a huge shot gun...I'd have preferred a little glowing necklace...but he LOVES his gun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment