So we are having a baby tomorrow. It is a very surreal feeling knowing when a baby is coming; it is definitely convenient since we are so far from family and need help with Simon while in the hospital and because he has the flu, however, there's just something weird about it that doesn't feel quite right. Anyway, I am SO EXCITED and CURIOUS to see who this little baby is that is joining our family. That is also mixed with a slight sadness about not being pregnant anymore...I so enjoy the anticipation of pregnancy and I have been blessed with wonderful pregnancies. So here goes...
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
On our way to being four...
So we are having a baby tomorrow. It is a very surreal feeling knowing when a baby is coming; it is definitely convenient since we are so far from family and need help with Simon while in the hospital and because he has the flu, however, there's just something weird about it that doesn't feel quite right. Anyway, I am SO EXCITED and CURIOUS to see who this little baby is that is joining our family. That is also mixed with a slight sadness about not being pregnant anymore...I so enjoy the anticipation of pregnancy and I have been blessed with wonderful pregnancies. So here goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment